By booking on the web, you benefit from advantageous discounts on all our on-site packages (€ 15 for the week course, € 10 for the 3-day mini course, € 3 for the discovery session). This rate also applies if our school is recommended to you by a partner host who stamps
RESERVATION AND MEANS OF PAYMENT:
- payment in cash,
- possible bank transfer to pay the full amount, please contact us.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATION: it is still possible to pay by check, cash, holiday vouchers or sports coupons and therefore benefit from the web rate provided you complete an online reservation form and arrive on site 2 days before (until Saturday 2 p.m. in the case of a course starting on Monday), subject to availability in our surf lesson slots. However, we encourage you to do this as soon as possible so as not to find yourself caught off guard with no space available.
PAYMENT IN CASH: payment in cash is possible on site at the school
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
* CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE: if the cancellation is due to a major event (pandemic, exceptional situation), your partial (deposit) or full payment is fully refunded by check or transfer.
* HEALTH OR OTHER PROBLEM OCCURRED MORE THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE SURF COURSE: you have injured yourself and cannot practice surfing, please send us a medical certificate and an explanatory email no later than one week before the start of the course. Your partial (deposit) or full payment is fully refunded by check or wire transfer.
* HEALTH OR OTHER PROBLEM OCCURRING LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE SURF COURSE: partial (deposit) or total payment is due. You benefit from a credit note valid until the school closes for the current year at the end of the All Saints holidays. You or another person can benefit from it either in the form of a course or in the form of equipment rental.
* HEALTH PROBLEM OCCURRED DURING THE SURF COURSE: partial or total payment is due. You benefit from a credit note valid until the school closes for the current year at the end of the All Saints holidays. You or another person can benefit from it either in the form of a course or in the form of equipment rental.
* LESSONS CANCELED DUE TO A RED FLAG (THUNDERSTORM, OCEAN IMPRATIQUABLE): your lesson will be postponed to a day conducive to skiing or even doubled on certain days (2 lessons on the same day, or 2 lessons in a row when surf conditions are good). optimal). In some cases, your surf lesson may be replaced by an introduction to coastal rescue, bodyboarding, stand-up paddleboarding or mini-ramp skateboarding). If it is impossible for us to offer these different postponement or replacement options, you will be reimbursed by check. The reimbursement is calculated as follows: € 20 / session for a week course, € 25 / session for a 3-day mini-course, otherwise the price of the session for a single session (web or on-site rate as the case may be) .
SCHEDULES: Schedules are set when registering on site. The meeting point is on the dune of the North beach of Messanges, at the wooden reception on your right. You are asked to arrive 15 minutes before the course to equip yourself and announce yourself to the reception staff.
MATERIAL: During the internship, all the necessary equipment is made available to the interns, under their responsibility. The loss or theft will be charged.
In the event of damage to the equipment, the customer agrees to compensate the La Dune Surf School according to the damage caused:
– broken fin: 10 €
– damaged board small cut: 20 €
-very damaged board big cut: 40 €
-bent or broken board: € 120, Top of the range (Torq, Ocean & Earth…): € 200
SAFETY: Safety instructions are given at the start of the session. Any trainee who does not respect them may be excluded from the course temporarily or permanently.
MINORS: For minor trainees, this registration form must be completed by the legal guardian and will have the value of parental authorization. Your child is under our responsibility for the duration of the course, ie 1h30.
CUSTOMER DECLARATION: it is important to fill in the fields relating to the levels, being as transparent and objective as possible. Surfing is a physical sport that requires good general fitness. This allows us to place you in the appropriate group from the first day of the course. Otherwise, at the end of the first lesson, transfers to other groups are offered.
HEALTH: by registering for surf lessons, you declare that you have no contraindications to surfing.
COMPLAINTS: Any complaint for a valid reason must be sent by post to: Ecole de Surf La Dune, 22 avenue du center, 40660 Messanges.